Thursday, December 27, 2007

DECK THE HALLS


About a week before Christmas, on a Saturday night, it snowed & it was pretty slippery out but we made it to church anyway. When we got home, & was pulling in the driveway we noticed that the sidewalks & driveway were sholved. Said to Al, " I wonder who sholved?"
Well, when we got inside & settled in & turned the tree on, I noticed something in my tree. Now, anyone who knows me, knows that you don't mess with my tree, especially the icicles. Well being there are only two other people who have keys to the house I had it narrowed down. In fact, as soon as I saw what was added in my tree I knew right away who the culprit was. My sweet but rotten Son. When we called to thank him for shoveling the walks, he had enough nerve to ask us how we knew it was him. Duh, Mom's old but not stupid. Children, do they ever grow up?

No comments: